Below are the most commonly asked questions we receive about our services and how we can empower you to be your best. If you cannot find the answer to your question here, please call 612-782-0604.
- Question: Who are D.A. Petersen Associates (DAPA)?
- Answer: One of the largest consulting firm in the USA with over 850 associates all over the USA and world that provide empowerment consulting services for NFP, Private and Public Sectors (types of services financial development, public relations, marketing, advertising, strategic planning, capital campaigns, annual funds, direct mail, online database management, estate planning and planned giving services, etc.)
- Question: How do you charge for your services?
- Answer: DAPA does a Discovery meeting/discussion with potential clients to learn of their needs and objectives. A tailor-made proposal then is given to the client with our best DAPA Associates that would deliver the services or programs that the client needs. The costs are by an hourly fee, project specific, retainer or other means of contracting.
- Question: Who are the principals of D.A. Petersen Associates, Inc.?
- Answer: Doug Petersen, CFRE is COB-CEO of DAPA; Bill Lorimer, President of Charitable Partnerships Organization and COO of DAPA; T. Harrison Bryant, COO of Development Counsel, Inc. and VP of DAPA; Barry Kinsey, VP of Marketing Services and Managing Director of Integral Partners Group (IP Group) a division of DAPA; James Bush, Senior Associate DAPA; Matt Northrup, Senior Marketing Associate.
- Question: How to get in touch with D.A. Petersen Associates (DAPA)?
- Answer: Best is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 612-782-0604 for quick connections to our principals.